Our Generous Donors
RJCH is extremely grateful for all donations and financial support. It will take the entire community to make this facility a reality in Kansas City. The following are major donors and benefactors in 2019, and we thank them for their generosity.
- J. Patrick and Sylvia Croker, to establish David's Book Nook at RJCH in memory of their son, David Andrew Croker, who passed away of Acute
- Undifferentiated Leukemia at the age of three, $20,000 donation (April 2019)
- Paul and Lynn Clause, $10,000 donation (April 2019)
- The Mustain Family Trust, Rex and Julie Mustain, Trustees, $10,000 donation (April 2019)
- Carman and Tom Duvall, matching donation for H8 Cancer Foundation, $30,000 donation (August 2019)
- Lindsey and Matt Smith, $10,000 donation (April 2020)
Grants and Funding Awards
Several major philanthropic organizations understand the benefits RJCH can bring to the community and the children of Kansas City. The following organizations have provided restricted or unrestricted financial support. Other proposals are in progress.